Circle of Summoners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ninjlawl's apply

3 posters

Go down

ninjlawl's apply Empty ninjlawl's apply

Post  ninjlawl Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:39 pm

Hi guys. First, i just want to apologize because my english is not perfect. I promess i'll do my best Smile. My name is Camille S. I'm french and i'm 18. I'm a guy and i live in revel, near of toulouse. I'll go to university after summer so i'll have some free times :p. I love handball, badminton and rugby. And my girlfriend for sure. I like to go out with friends or just stay at home, do a lan & PLAY LOL BBQWTFOMG.

Then, my summoner name is ninjlawl. I'm level 30 and i played lol since one year and a half ago, but i didn't play a lot because i was playing wow HL. (2500 elo). My ranked games are into 1300/1400 elo. 3c3 was failed because i started when i was lvl 20 last year xD. I upped to 1506 in soloQ, but i wanted to play with friend and since, i don't manage to gain elo :p. Premade is difficult to play.
In lol, i guess i can play every champion but my favorite are the junglers. I like support and carry ad too, but in carry ap mid or solo top, i just can tf or jarvan ( i play him jungle too) Smile. I'm not sure i have main char. For the apply, i would say my mains are Trundle / Nunu / Janna / Corky. I usually play amumu / ashe / soraka / jarvan too.

Actually, i wasn't looking for a team. But Gladiot send me and ask me to apply. Then, i did it :p. That's how i know you. I have gladiot in my friend list and i'm glad he remembered me. I know he is a good player, then i hope all CoS are Smile.

I have ventrilo skype & co but i don't have any mic :/. Maybe i'll have some reasons to buy one :p.

To finish, i would say i'm not a flamer and i'm happy to apply in your team. Thanks to read me. I hope we will play together soon.

See u soon.

ninjlawl
Trial

Back to top Go down

ninjlawl's apply Empty Re: ninjlawl's apply

Post  demi2k4 Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:00 pm

hello & gl

i look forward to having some games with you
demi2k4
demi2k4
Inner Circle

Back to top Go down