Sorry to say, but Bye.

Go down

Sorry to say, but Bye.

Post  Ra on Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:51 pm

After some lengthy discussions in the inner circle we all came to the conclusion that Malachor V and Griesel weren't the members we thought they were during the application process, so we are sorry to inform you but we would rather have two slots open for members who seem that they actually care about playing as a team and are active on the forums.

IF you have any questions just ask someone inside the inner circle:
tSs, myself, Burk, Resgon, Pickle

Sorry, and good luck for what the future has in store!

In addition, that makes our team have 1 or 2 free spaces. Applications are now being accepted again.
(tSs fix our list in general Mad its VERY out of date... i don't even see zopx Sad... pooor guy)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ok

Post  Griesel on Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:38 pm

Ok, glad that u guys noticed after such a long while.

First of all, this team wasn't what we thought it would be. We thought that this was a team put together to prepare for 5v5 ranked games, in which u prepare and discuss a lot and hopefully it pays off. Imo this didn't really happen...

The first few weeks u guys only played normal games, I played along, in the beginning it went ok I guess, u guys bothered to speak while playing etc.
After a while it became quite boring all those normal games without actually trying something different and creating tactics whatsoever.

So the point I stopped playing actively along with u guys was when I realised there wasn't really any form of organisation between u guys, I had the impression u guys didn't really care about getting some sort of 5v5 ELO. The whole time I was waiting for some kind of "training" that actually had any meaning and was meant to be as a practice for a future ranked game... I have been waiting for that from the beginning and it never came up...

So yeah, I'm not really touched by your decision, I just hope that u guys realise ur not going to get anywhere this way. Or maybe I had the wrong idea about this whole thing and this was just a team created to have fun with and not supposed to be competetive.

So yeah, it's been a bit of a shame that i didn't notice this earlier what ur intentions were and instead of communicating u blindly take decisions in the hope of changing anything but u'll see it isn't gonna change a bit if noone steps up and says ok; now this is gonna happen , now that. Without a real leader a team is nothing.

Hope u learned anything from my opinion (which is not completely unuseful I think since I have been gaming competetively for about 6 years in a lot of different games, which involves playing in a team)

Gl in the future nevertheless...

Griesel
Trial

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorry to say, but Bye.

Post  Ra on Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:41 pm

Griesel wrote:, in which u prepare and discuss a lot and hopefully it pays off. Imo this didn't really happen...

I failed to see your input, sorry. Not a single "ye good idea" at minimum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Griesel on Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:50 pm

Ra wrote:
Griesel wrote:, in which u prepare and discuss a lot and hopefully it pays off. Imo this didn't really happen...

The fact that ur responding this way proves again that u guys don't really have a leader.
U can discuss this all u want but the fact still remains that there should be 1 person who GETS THINGS DONE. Not asking questions all the time and expecting from the rest saying wheter it's a good idea or not.
Go figure.

Griesel
Trial

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ra on Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:00 pm

Griesel wrote:
Ra wrote:

The fact that ur responding this way proves again that u guys don't really have a leader.

So no one is allowed to share their own opinion? and also i don't see how this resembles no leadership.... we must confirm everything first before replying :/

Anyhow, whats done is done. Sorry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Griesel on Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:36 am

Ra wrote:
Griesel wrote:
Ra wrote:

So no one is allowed to share their own opinion? and also i don't see how this resembles no leadership.... we must confirm everything first before replying :/

Anyhow, whats done is done. Sorry

stop being sorry lol, it's getting on my nerves, I told u multiple times that I don't care about wheter I am "in the team" or not, dude I said earlier that I was gonna clear things up but if ur gonna keep responding this way this is indeed gonna turn out into flaming :/

stop being so immature and actually respond to what I said instead of acting like someone who doesn't know better.

Anyway I was trying to make a point here but obviously ur too blind/dumb to understand.

So I'm out take care bye.

Griesel
Trial

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malachor on Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:58 am

I do have to say that me and Griesel haven't been that active on the forum etc, but you didn't really give us any reason to.
When I first applied to the CoS, it took you guys about 1 month and a half to post a trial date, so I wasn't really that motivated any more. After that, it took another so many weeks to get something going so of course I was like "whatever". Than, when we would finally play a few games: no communication at all, no specific tactics, etc.

Its like Griesel says: it takes so much more than just a forum where we need to post our opinions on stuff and all. A leader for example, someone who can clearly say: ok we're going to play on that day, that hour and if you're not joining it's your loss. Someone who actually makes decisions instead of asking everyone politely how they would like to see things going. No offence but it's really obvious you haven't got any experience with this at all.
Another thing: 10 members? How the hell was that going to work? 2 separate teams or just 1 "good" team and so many stand-ins? You haven't really thought about that have you?

This message didn't surprised me at all tbh. I didn't consider myself a member of CoS for a very long time and I think I speak for a lot more people than just two. Anyway, I wish you guys the best of luck but if you're going to continue like this, big things ain't going to happen.

Malachor
Trial

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ra on Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:19 am

Malachor wrote:

A leader for example, someone who can clearly say: ok we're going to play on that day, that hour and if you're not joining it's your loss. Someone who actually makes decisions instead of asking everyone politely how they would like to see things going.

Another thing: 10 members? How the hell was that going to work? 2 separate teams or just 1 "good" team and so many stand-ins? You haven't really thought about that have you?

So basically you're saying to run a team you have to be a bitch to everyone and even though 7 members couldn't turn up for school? Girl friends? or likewise its their tough luck and we will begin training with 3?...... i don't see how that's ANY benefit in a ranked game having 3 premade and two solos ..

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malachor on Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:05 am

You didn't understand a thing of what I said did you? First of all, you're telling me that being a leader of a team is being a bitch. Its so clear now that you never played in a team before, because you don't understand what it's all about. Second, you don't take this whole CoS serious. And don't tell me that you do because you don't care about playing as a whole, doing tactics, being organised, having a certain structure etc. You just want to do your own thing and you don't give 2 shit about other people. But hey, that's ok.

So you keep continue being the little spoiled brat that you are, playing normal games all day long achieving ...hmm nothing?!

Tbh, I don't even know why I keep saying that this is a team? Hah, this isn't even close.

Malachor
Trial

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ra on Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:35 am

Ye i have been in plenty of teams and been successful in the majority of them, but still you keep mentioning "oh its not going to work cause u fail at making a day where we all are on and a leader to tell us what to do".

We mentioned many times this was going to be a democracy, so that is the way its going to be unless someone puts up a vote to change that. Another thing ihat i think you can't get a grip on is that, not a lot of people this team can make it all on one day. This makes it EXTREMELY difficult to get decent trainings in and ranked games. Hence only having two battles (and two wins which shows at least some degree of teamplay). About the number of members problem: If we have 10 members, and yet we still struggle to just get 5 on at once how the hell are we supposed to deal with a team limit of 5 members.

And finally like i said before, it doesn't matter how much you moan about you not caring and such, why didn't you leave on your own? and why are you still here complaining? .....

P.S. You guys were the ones telling us Skype/Ts3 is crap --- how do you work well as a team without it? ....

Admin Lock please.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  demi2k4 on Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:52 am

Ra wrote:And finally like i said before, it doesn't matter how much you moan about you not caring and such, why didn't you leave on your own? and why are you still here complaining?

took the words right out of my mouth. you all need to just drop it now. mala u left without even saying (so y bother bitching now) bro we wanted to kick him out so y bother trying to put ur point across to him.

(i only responded coz i know how much you like getting that last word bro Very Happy )

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malachor on Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:38 pm

I'll drop this stupid discussion, but let me just make one thing clear because it's obvious that we're talking to a bunch of retards here. We AIN'T bitching nor moaning about the fact that you "kicked" us because frankly we dont give a damn. All we did was trying to give you some advice because if you think that this is the way to make a team work, than you know jack shit. "I've played in many teams and most of them were successful" Hah, you made me laugh Wink

Pickle, I ain't even responding to you because no offence but I didn't undetstand anything of what you were trying to say. Might be best to check up on your grammar BRO!

Malachor
Trial

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ra on Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:09 pm

Chris can you please lock this, I think there is a limit to the amount of flaming someone can do to us Smile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  demi2k4 on Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:19 am

Malachor wrote: ...because if you think that this is the way to make a team work, than you know jack shit.

Pickle, I ain't even responding to you because no offence but I didn't undetstand anything of what you were trying to say. Might be best to check up on your grammar BRO!

when i make grammatical errors its because i am writing in short hand (geeky term being l33t) my English is fine, and if your going to insist on calling me out on my "errors", make sure you at least check your own.

I'm making this comment on the basis that you complained/flamed/"gave friendly feedback" on my grammar, not because you made one tiny error (though i am going to point that out) - we have a saying in England "practice what you preach" meaning don't go complaining or demanding something of someone if you don't do it yourself. but yes, one tiny error is nothing really for a second language, I'm always impressed with people who speak 2 languages because i struggle so much trying to learn a 2nd

but yes as throughout this delicious conversation "thanks for the friendly advice"... if only you were less snide about it, it may not have just turned into a flame-off..

my comment which was "illegible" simply put said "you both have good points, now please - can you both stop"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tSs on Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:59 am

oh fuck I just missed that... sorry guys Sad
anyways: lmao @ dutch ppl flaming english ppl for their english grammar... srsly...
not participating in our forums and telling us we didnt give them a reason to do so is just a fail.
BTW:

Every Application needs to be checked properly so the application process probably needs a while so it might even takes a month. This is not a game like World of Warcraft where you can just check the Armory for his Equipment enchants and gems.
NO we have to see you ingame more than only once and with different heroes

View user profile http://circleofsummoners.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum