Circle of Summoners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BaconBeg yo dawg I put a heal in your heal.

4 posters

Go down

BaconBeg yo dawg I put a heal in your heal. Empty BaconBeg yo dawg I put a heal in your heal.

Post  BaconBeg Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:46 am

Summoner Name: (NOT (!) your Account Name, the nickname you play with) BaconBeg
Summoner Level: (You need to be level 30) 30
Favorite Champion job: (Support,DMG,Mage,Tank or whatever) Boring roles, Healer, support, controller, tank, economic
Favorite / Main Champion: (Like Garen/Shen/Kennen or whatever your favorite Champion is called)
Sona
Amamu
Nunu
Cho'gath

Why the Circle?: (Explain why you want to join us) There is endless reasons, mainly because pretty new and I would like a place where I can show what I go for.
How do you know us?: (Tell us where you read about us) Found you on the LoL page
Xfire: (not needed but great if you own this programm) Yes
Ventrilo: (needed(!) for playing games together (at least in ranked games.) Yes, skype or team speak should not be a problem either.

Additional info: Started my account on 5th of April. Only got one rune page at the moment which limits me to pretty much one single hero. I like to drink. I love beer. I am social. I am calm. and I don't know just ask for more information Smile

BaconBeg
Trial

Back to top Go down

BaconBeg yo dawg I put a heal in your heal. Empty Re: BaconBeg yo dawg I put a heal in your heal.

Post  tSs Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:41 am

gl with ur app

we will test you soon
tSs
tSs
Trial

https://circleofsummoners.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

BaconBeg yo dawg I put a heal in your heal. Empty Re: BaconBeg yo dawg I put a heal in your heal.

Post  demi2k4 Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:56 am

ello, just added you. gl
demi2k4
demi2k4
Inner Circle

Back to top Go down

Post  Ra Mon May 02, 2011 2:29 am

lol chris. hes a copy paste wanker :]

gl.
Ra
Ra
Inner Circle

Back to top Go down

Post  tSs Thu May 05, 2011 9:26 am

2 Weeks delayed.
tSs
tSs
Trial

https://circleofsummoners.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum