Circle of Summoners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would like to join.

3 posters

Go down

I would like to join. Empty I would like to join.

Post  Castlevania16 Sun May 01, 2011 2:04 am

Hey guys,my name is Stratos.Im from Greece and im playing LoL for 1 year or so...I used to play on the US server but now im on the EU.My in-game name is Castlevania16.I can speak Greek,English and some German.I got a headset + webcam.You can add me in game.Also,i have a good sense of humor. Very Happy If you want me to join your clan,just add me and talk to me in-game.

Castlevania16
Trial

Back to top Go down

I would like to join. Empty Re: I would like to join.

Post  demi2k4 Sun May 01, 2011 2:56 am

hey, thanks for your app.

will add u ingame when im online later
demi2k4
demi2k4
Inner Circle

Back to top Go down

Post  tSs Sun May 01, 2011 3:58 am

Castlevania16 wrote:Hey guys,my name is Stratos.Im from Greece and im playing LoL for 1 year or so...I used to play on the US server but now im on the EU.My in-game name is Castlevania16.I can speak Greek,English and some German.I got a headset + webcam.You can add me in game.Also,i have a good sense of humor. Very Happy If you want me to join your clan,just add me and talk to me in-game.

Hi Castlevania16,

Please read the topic "APPLICANTS: Read this first" and then reapply. I'm going to close your application for now, which doesnt mean you are declined but that you really should redo your Application.

Thanks in advance
tSs
tSs
Trial

https://circleofsummoners.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down